Are you craving a rich pasta dish without hurting your low-carb diet? Look no further than this keto-friendly noodles with shrimp sauce recipe!
These "noodles" are a keto-friendly substitute for traditional pasta, which can be bought in a grocery shop. And when combined with a creamy shrimp sauce, you won't miss the carb-loaded noodles. We're working on a recipe for homemade keto noodles but while it's still in the process, let's use the commercially available option.
Not only is this dish delicious, but it's also a breeze to make. With just a few simple ingredients and some basic cooking techniques, you can whip up a satisfying and flavorful meal in no time.
So why not give this keto-friendly noodles with shrimp sauce recipe a try? Whether following a keto diet or just looking for a tasty and healthy meal, this dish will indeed please. Let's get cooking!
Keto Noodles With Shrimp Sauce
- 250 g cleaned shrimps (we used cleaned frozen shrimp)
- 380 g keto noodles (e.g. Better Than Noodles or other noodles made from konnyaku flour; prepared as per instructions on the package)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 medium-size tomato, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 400 ml heavy cream
- a pinch of kosher salt and black peppers
- some basil leaves for serving
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (for cooking)
- Cook the noodles as per instructions on the packaging (if needed).
- Add olive oil, finely chopped onion, and garlic to a heated pan. Cook until the onion becomes translucent, 2-3 minutes. Ensure that the garlic doesn't burn (adjust the heat accordingly).
- Add the chopped tomato, sprinkle with salt, and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Add shrimp, cover the pan with a lid, and simmer for a couple of minutes.
- Add heavy cream, salt and pepper to taste, and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Finally, stir in the noodles and serve with fresh basil leaves.