If you're hooked on blue cheese and are not restricted by any meatless diet, trying this recipe of creamy pork medallions with blue cheese should definitely be on your to-do list. It's salty, rich, and satisfying, and the blue cheese is the star of this dish.
Creamy Pork Medallions with Blue Cheese
- 100 g butter
- 500 g pork tenderloin (adjust the size of the tenderloin based on the desired serving size)
- 350 ml heavy cream
- 100 g blue cheese (Dor Blu, Gorgonzola, or any other)
- salt, black pepper to taste
- Cut the pork tenderloin into 0.5-inch wide slices, then tenderize the slices using a meat pounder.
- Preheat a skillet and melt 1 tablespoon of butter in the skillet.
- Fry the pork slices until golden brown on both sides. Then transfer to a sauté pan.
- Pour heavy cream over the pork medallions in the sauté pan, add crumbled blue cheese and ground black pepper on top.
- Sauté over low heat for 30 minutes.
- Serve with green salad, potatoes, or another garnish of your choice.