With the ketogenic lifestyle in mind, we've carefully crafted this recipe to offer the lowest-carb, high-fat granola recipe as an alternative to the traditional muesli. And rest assured that this granola doesn't taste like a substitute for anything. It's incredibly tasty!
In this recipe, we've combined the irresistible sweetness of sugar-free white chocolate with a medley of nutritious nuts and seeds, creating a treat that can be enjoyed as cookies, cookie bars, or as a delightful breakfast granola or muesli substitute.
This granola is a delightful combination of crunchy and creamy textures, where the rich flavors of the sugar-free white chocolate blend harmoniously with the nutty goodness of almonds, walnuts, and a variety of seeds. Packed with healthy fats, protein, and essential nutrients, this recipe provides a satisfying and energizing start to your day or a delectable guilt-free snack.
Whether you're following a keto lifestyle or simply looking for a scrumptious and nutritious alternative to traditional granola, this recipe is sure to become a favorite. It's incredibly versatile, allowing you to shape it as cookies or cookie bars for convenient on-the-go indulgence, crack into smaller pieces and sprinkle it over yogurt or enjoy it with a splash of milk as a wholesome breakfast option.
So, gather your ingredients and get ready to experience the perfect blend of sweetness, crunch, and nourishment in every bite!
Lowest-Carb Keto Granola with White & Brown Chocolate
- 400 g peanuts
- 350 g sunflower seeds
- 45 g sesame seeds
- 45 g chia seeds
- 250 g white keto chocolate
- 40 g regular (dark) keto chocolate
- 2 egg whites
- 100 g allulose
- Whisk the egg whites with allulose until stiff.
- Add all of the nuts and seeds into the whisked egg whites. Stir well.
- Transfer the mixture to a baking pan that's lined with parchment paper and bake for 25 minutes at 185℃ (365℉).
- Take the granola out of the oven for a minute to cover it with grated white keto chocolate and return to the oven for another 5 minutes.
- Once 5 minutes have passed, take the granola out of the oven, level the chocolate out using a silicone spatula. Sprinkle with the dark keto chocolate and return to the oven for another couple of minutes to melt the chocolate.
- Take the granola out of the oven, level the chocolate out using a silicone spatula and let it cool completely.
- Once the granola has cooled, crack or cut it into pieces of the desired size. Crack it finely to use as breakfast granola, or cut into bars for a snack.
- For a more intense sesame flavor, roast the sesame seeds prior to adding them to the granola mixture.
- This granola tastes the best when you roast it until the nuts turn medium brown. It usually happens in 25 minutes, but it might depend slightly on the oven model used.
Disclaimer: This nutrition label has been created using an online calculator, and it may not be 100% accurate.